Turn Casual Website Visitors Into Patients
What happens after a patient contacts your practice:
- Do you know how much time passes before the patient is contacted by your patient coordinator or administrator?
- Do you know how many website visitors ultimately become patients?
- Do you which employees of your practice convert website contacts into patients?
- Do you know if any patients are “lost in the shuffle” and are never contact?
- Do you know what return on investment (ROI) you are getting from your advertising campaigns?
Lead Management Tracking Software Answers All These Questions and More
Our lead management solution corrals all inbound patient leads into a centralized location. From this interface, notifications alert staff that a new patient has called in. Our recommendation for a call-back time for new patients? Answer: six minutes. Status and updates on leads are all maintained here–for all staff to see at a glance. Have a staff member out for the day? No problem: any other employee can enter the system and jump right in to service a patient.
And our tracking software tells you so much more: which patient coordinators are performing the best? How much time passed between inbound lead and outgoing contact with the patient? Our “Rep Performance Indicators” (shown in the graphic above) gives you an at-a-glance view of how your staff is performing.
Coupled with an internet-based or traditional media campaign, lead tracking can bring more power and leverage to your advertising dollar.
Want to Learn More About Lead Tracking? Drop Us a Message:
Our consultations are free, informative, zero-committment, and with an experienced SEO expert–not a pushy salesman…
Try Our Free Consultation